Thursday, June 3, 2010

And You Thought I'd Forgotten Completely About This Blog

Well, fair enough, I kind of did.  At least, it certainly wasn't on the front burner.  But I think I may use this blog to just talk about all the silly stuff I never can put on the House or Sewing blogs -- both of which you should check out!  Today at Jen's House has a spiritual/Christian focus, and Today in Jen's Sewing Room has a decidedly sewing/home dec focus.

Since so much of what happens in my house happens in my kitchen -- actually, virtually ALL of what happens in my house happens in the kitchen -- I think I'll start posting it here.  I do use coupons and try and save money wherever possible.  I always thought Hunk O Man was the cheapskate, but I think I have some admitting to do there -- I catch myself all the time being cheap.  Oh well, I live better than I would otherwise!  LOL!

So while I won't become one of the blogs that posts about coupons and store deals, I will link you to those sites on my sidebars.  If you subscribe to too many of these, it can get overwhelming.  But one or two in your area are really good for grabbing deals.  I usually focus on Target, CVS, and my local Lowe's grocery store.  I'm in a location where the shopping (other than WalMart) is about 35 minutes away.  So by the time I get to the sales stuff is sometimes gone -- but I do have a CVS here, and once you learn that system, it really saves you some buckage!

So let me begin by giving you a look at my kitchen.  This is where it all starts -- and I'll be checking in soon!

xoxox

0 comments: