Friday, July 30, 2010

The War Rages

OK, just how fast do YOU type?

We are so lazy at our house that we often text from upstairs to downstairs.  We also use Facebook quite a bit.

It's ridiculous, really.  I promise you that we do speak face to face more often than not.

This time, we used the fridge.  Here's a glimpse:


There was a spirited debate as to how fast JB and Babydoll typed.  JB was proud that she could type faster.



However, my mom types faster than all of us, at a screamin' 120 wpm.  I think she also knows shorthand.  She was a secretary back in the day.

JB reminded us that God created the computer in the first place.  I'm not sure why exactly that was important, but she felt she needed to remind us.  I guess she meant that God can type the fastest.



So I reminded her that Grandma was right up there with God and Jesus, and drew a diagram to let her know just where those people who typed less than 120 wpm are.



The Bug concluded "Y'all are weird."

In the end, I told them they were all just jealous that their Grandma could type faster than they could.

The grocery list is never that exciting.  Not sure how we'll top this one.

xoxoxox

0 comments: